7 reasons to listen to the top 20 trending songs on youtube
When it comes to finding the perfect music to listen to, there’s no one better than YouTube. With thousands of channels and videos available at any given time, it can be difficult to know where to start. However, if you’re looking for some of the top trending songs on YouTube, you’re in luck. Here are seven reasons why you should give them a try:
1) They’re constantly updated. Whether new songs are released or older ones become more popular, YouTube always has the latest trends covered.
2) They’re easy to access. Whether you’re on your computer or mobile device, there’s no reason not to be able to find the top 20 trending songs on YouTube.
3) They’re affordable. If you’re on a budget, there’s no problem finding great music at a fraction of the cost of purchasing it retail.
4) They’ve got something for everyone. Whether you like country music or hip-hop, chances are there’s a song on YouTube that appeals to your taste.
5) They provide an easy way to learn new music. Unlike traditional formats such as radio and CDs where entire songs must be listened to before choosing one, YouTube allows users freedom in how they select their tunes – meaning learning new music is much easier than ever before!
6) They can be enjoyed with friends and family members alike. Since most videos on YouTube are short clips (usually less than two minutes long), they make for great conversation starters or
top trending music on youtube
1. For a change of pace: If you’re looking for something different, give listen to some of the top trending songs on YouTube. You might be surprised at some of the genres represented, or at how different some of the songs are from one another.
2. For nostalgia: If you grew up listening to particular music from your childhood, chances are there’s a song on the list that’s inspired you. Revisit your old favorites and see if they still hold up today.
3. For new discoveries: If you’re an indie music lover, chances are there’s a song on the list you haven’t heard before. Check it out and see what all the hype is about!
4. To get inspired: Sometimes all we need is a little inspiration to get us going in our day-to-day lives. Listen to some of the top trending songs and see what happens – maybe you’ll find your new go-to song!
5. For bonding time: Whether you’re with friends or family, sometimes nothing beats sitting down together and listening to some good music together. Pick a song from the list and have fun dancing, singing, or just chilling out together.
6. To escape: Sometimes all we need is a little escapism to take our minds off of things and relax. Listening to some great music can do just that – whether it’s taking you back to happy memories or transporting you to a new place altogether.
top trending youtube songs
The top 20 trending songs on YouTube are sure to get you in the mood for whatever you’re planning on doing. Whether you’re looking to get pumped up for a workout or set the tone for a fun night out, these tunes will have your party started. Whether you’re a casual listener or an avid music enthusiast, these tracks are sure to please. Here are the top 20 trending songs on YouTube as of February 2019:
1. “Might As Well” by Kansas
2. “I Lived” by Metallica
3. “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
4. “Sucker” by 50 Cent ft. The Weeknd
5. “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz
6. “One Dance” by Drake ft. WizKid and Kyla
7. “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)” by Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey ft. Alessia Cara
8.”Havana” by Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug
9.”Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” by Beyoncé Knowles, Pharrell Williams, Lil Jon, Ludacris ft. T-Pain
10.” Want To Want Me” by Justin Timberlake ft. Jessica Biel
11.”God’s Plan” by Drake
12.”I Took A Pill In Ibiza” by Mike Posner
13.” All I Wanna Do”
If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, then you need to check out the top 20 trending youtube songs.
1. “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee
2. “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
3. “I’m the One” by DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne
4. “Humble” by Kendrick Lamar
5. “Something Just Like This” by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay
6. “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars
7. “Wild Thoughts” by DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller
8. “Unforgettable” by French Montana ft. Swae Lee
9. “Million Reasons” by Lady Gaga
10.”Stay” by Zedd and Alessia Cara
These songs are sure to get you moving and shaking your booty!
Get ready to have some fun!
The first song on our list is “Get Low” by Lil Jon. This song is sure to get you moving and shaking your booty! The next song on our list is “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift. This catchy tune is sure to put a smile on your face and get you moving. The last song on our list is “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars. This fun and upbeat song is sure to get you out of your seat and dancing the night away!
If you’re looking for some new music to groove to, then these tunes are perfect for you.
1. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake: This feel-good track is sure to put a smile on your face and get your feet moving.
2. “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars: A fun and upbeat party song that will have you dancing all night long.
3. ” Formation” by Beyonce: A powerful anthem about celebrating who you are, this song will make you feel unstoppable.
4. “This Is What You Came For” by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna: A catchy dance tune that will have you hooked from the first listen.
5. “Work” by Rihanna ft. Drake: An infectious track that will get you up and moving, no matter where you are or what you’re doing
Don’t forget to share these tunes with your friends so they can check them out too!
Hey there! Here are some great tunes that I’ve been listening to lately. I think you’ll enjoy them as well.
First up is “Spirits” by The Strumbellas. This song has a really catchy melody and the lyrics are super uplifting. It’s perfect for when you need a pick-me-up or just want to feel good.
Next is “All We Ever Knew” by The Head and the Heart. This one is a bit more mellow, but it’s still incredibly beautiful and moving. It’s perfect for when you’re feeling reflective or just need a good cry.
Finally, we have “I Will Wait” by Mumford & Sons. This song is an instant classic in my book. It’s got such an epic sound and the lyrics are so powerful. It’s perfect for when you need some motivation or just wants to feel inspired.
I hope you enjoy these tunes as much as I do!
Most of these tracks are relatively short, so you can easily fit them into your daily routine.
I have been using Binaural Beats for a few weeks now, and I have noticed a significant difference in my energy levels and focus. I am able to get more done in less time, and I feel less stressed out overall. I would recommend trying them out for yourself if you are looking for a natural way to improve your productivity.
And finally, if you’re feeling adventurous, why not give one of these songs a try? You never know – you might love it!
1. “A Whole New World” from Aladdin
2. “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
3. “Friend Like Me” from Aladdin
4. “Hakuna Matata” from The Lion King
5. “I Just Can’t-Wait to Be King” from The Lion King
6. “I Won’t Say (I’m in Love)” from Hercules
7. “Kiss the Girl” from The Little Mermaid
8. “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid