8 Biggest Success Stories of YouTube Creators in Australia
There are a number of YouTube creators in Australia who have achieved massive success thanks to their channel. Here are eight of the most popular and successful Australian YouTubers:
1. Hannah John-Kamen – Hannah is a comedian and video creator who has amassed over 650,000 subscribers to her channel. Her videos typically focus on making people laugh, but she has also released some thoughtful and informative content in the past.
2. Tanya Burr – Tanya is a makeup artist and beauty guru whose YouTube channel has amassed over 1.5 million subscribers. Her videos typically feature tutorials on how to achieve specific looks or improve your skincare routine.
3. Kirsty Wark – Kirsty is an award-winning journalist and television presenter who has turned her attention to creating YouTube content full-time since 2012. Her channel has amassed over 7 million subscribers, making it one of the most popular in Australia.
4. Cory Doctorow – Cory is an author, digital rights activist, and technology critic who started his own YouTube channel in 2007 to share his work with a wider audience. His videos cover a wide range of topics, from technology reviews to political commentary.
5. Casey Neistat – Casey is an American vlogger and filmmaker whose YouTube channel has amassed over 10 million subscribers. His videos focus on filming everyday life situations and then editing them together into short films that often go viral online.
6. Miranda Sings –
baby trend walker instructions youtube
There are so many talented and creative people on YouTube, and for many of them, their channel is a way to share their creativity and voice with the world. Whether you’re a YouTuber who’s been making videos for a few months or a creator who’s been around for years, there’s always room for improvement. Here are eight of the biggest success stories of Australia’s YouTube creators.
1. Anna Akana: Anna Akana is one of Australia’s most popular YouTubers, with over 2 million subscribers on her channel and over 200 million views. Her videos cover a range of topics, from beauty tips to how to pick the right career. Her content is always fresh and engaging, and her viewers love her sense of humor.
2. Brooke Burgess: Brooke Burgess is another successful YouTuber from Australia, with over 1 million subscribers on her channel and over 300 million views. Her videos focus on DIY projects and home decorating tips, and she has an amazing ability to make even the simplest projects look stylish and beautiful.
3. Felicity Hayward: Felicity Hayward is another popular Australian YouTuber with over 800,000 subscribers on her channel and over 530 million views. Her videos typically focus on fashion advice or how to make simple home repairs using everyday items. Her videos are consistently well-made and full of interesting information for her viewers.
4. Liz Cho: Liz Cho is another popular Australian YouTuber with over
BBC Arabic trending youtube
BBC Arabic is a YouTube channel that publishes Arabic-language content, including news, comedy, and documentaries. The channel has amassed more than 1.6 billion views since it was launched in 2007.
Some of the biggest success stories of YouTube creators in Australia are represented by BBC Arabic. In 2007, the channel launched with just 10 videos and an initial subscriber base of just 100 people. Today, BBC Arabic has over 1.6 billion total views and over 500,000 subscribers.
One of BBC Arabic’s most popular series is “The Newsroom.” The show features reporters from across the world delivering breaking news in a fast-paced, engaging format. “The Newsroom” has won multiple awards and has been watched by millions of people around the world.
Other popular BBC Arabic series include “Comedy Nation,” “History Maker,” and “The Best of British Comedy.” Each series provides a unique perspective on life in Australia and around the world.
BBC Arabic also produces original content specifically for Australian audiences. “Australia: A New Home?” is a documentary series that explores how Australians are adapting to their new home country. “Aussie Rules: Inside the Game” follows the journey of two Australian teams as they compete in the annual AFL Grand Final competition.