The 6 Factors That Will Cause Your YouTube Audience to Grow in 2021
There are a number of 2021 trends that will have a big impact on your YouTube audience, including the growing popularity of augmented reality and artificial intelligence. In addition, there are several ways to grow your viewership that don’t involve spending money on ads or upgrading your channel’s features. Here are six factors that will help you increase your YouTube viewership in 2021:
1. Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence: This is one of the most exciting trends for 2021 because it allows viewers to experience videos in a new way. For example, you can use augmented reality to add elements to videos like graphics or animations. AI also allows you to create custom video experiences for specific audiences. By using these technologies, you can create more engaging content and attract a wider audience.
2. More Customizable Videos: Another trend that will have a big impact on your YouTube audience in 2021 is more customizable videos. Instead of having one fixed format for all videos, users will be able to create their own unique style with videos. This means that you can attract a wider audience by creating content that isn’t restricted by traditional formats.
3. More Engaging Content: Creating engaging content is another key factor for attracting a bigger YouTube audience in 2021. If your video is easy to watch and interesting enough, users will stick around longer and share it with their friends. You can also use interesting visuals and sound effects to keep viewers engaged throughout the video.
4. Upgrading Your Channel Features: Although
google trends in youtube
According to a report from Tubular Labs, Google trends data for the United States shows that the number of people searching for “YouTube” on a monthly basis has been steadily increasing since 2010. In 2021, the trend is expected to increase even more, with an estimated 1.5 billion monthly searches.
The following are six factors that will cause your YouTube audience to grow in 2021:
1. Increase in Educational Videos
In 2021, educational videos are predicted to be the top type of content on YouTube. This is due to the rise in popularity of online courses and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). According to a report from The Huffington Post, enrollment in MOOCs has surpassed the enrollment in traditional colleges and universities around the world. Consequently, educational institutions will continue to produce more videos for their students, which will result in an increase in YouTube viewership for these types of videos.
2. Increase in Gaming Videos
Gaming videos are also predicted to be popular on YouTube in 2021. This is due to the increasing popularity of gaming channels on YouTube and the increasing number of gamers who are using YouTube as a way to communicate and share their gameplay footage with other gamers. Accordingly, gaming content producers will likely increase their production efforts on YouTube in order to attract more viewers.
3. Increase in Social Media Videos
Social media videos are also predicted to be popular on YouTube in 2021. This is due to the fact that social media users are increasingly
how to find trending keywords on youtube
In order to increase viewership and grow your YouTube channel, it’s important to focus on trending keywords. There are a number of tools out there that can help you track these keywords, and in this article we’ll outline the 6 most important ones.
1. Google Trends
This tool lets you see how often a specific keyword is being searched for on Google. This can be helpful in determining which topics are trending and which videos may be resonating with viewers.
2. Google AdWords Keyword Planner
This tool can help you find keywords that are related to your content but haven’t been targeted yet by advertisers. It will also give you insights about the competition for those keywords, including estimates for how much money they could bring in through advertising.
3. Ahrefs: Keyword Research Tool
Ahrefs is a comprehensive keyword research tool that allows you to see data such as monthly search volume, competition levels, and estimated Adwords earnings for each keyword.
4. Social Blade: Social Media Monitoring Tool
Social Blade provides detailed information about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ pages related to your chosen keywords, including post likes/dislikes and engagement rates. This information can help you determine which platforms your content is resonating with and who might be interested in reading it.
5. BuzzSumo: Social Media Analysis Tool
BuzzSumo lets you explore the most popular social media posts related to your chosen keywords (by